General Session – 1:30 – 3:00 p.m.
Breakout Sessions: 3:30 – 5:00 p.m.
- Aligning Case Management with Ethical and Legal Mandates for Cultural Competence and Inclusion
- Early Childhood Intervention Community Outreach
- Enhancing Primary Care in Bidirectional Integrated Care Settings
- Hiring the Right People for the Right Jobs at the Right Time!
- Jail Diversion: A Community’s Innovative Approach to Reducing Criminal Justice Involvement
- Preventing Suicide Among Service Members, Veterans and their Families: Stepping Up to the Challenge
- Risk Stratification: A Tool for Effective CCBHC Care Coordination
- School Safety and Mental Health Collaboration
- Trustee Roles and Responsibilities